Thursday, January 6, 2011

Monica's OCEAN results



The results from my personality test were as follows:
Openness to Experience/Intellect (53 percentile)
This test says I typically don’t seek out new experiences. Although I often like to stick with things I am familiar with; I disagree. I am always looking into trying new things and enjoy new tasks. I am very curious about many things, and like to be creative.
Conscientiousness (74 percentile)
This test says I am well-organized, and that I am reliable. I agree and think that I am well-organized and very self-disciplined. I enjoy creating filing systems and believe everything has a home. Also, I believe I am reliable. I know my responsibilities and try my best to meet all of them in a timely fashion.
Extraversion (37 percentile)
This test says I tend to shy away from social situations. I agree and disagree. Generally I am pretty reserved and quiet in new social settings, but become more talkative and sociable as my level of comfort rises.
Agreeableness (74 percentile)
This test says I tend to consider the feelings of others; I agree. I think I am a very forgiving person and am quite sympathetic. Additionally, I try to avoid confrontation and usually agree with others (even though I may not), to evade being rude or critical.
Neuroticism (71 percentile)
This test says I tend to become anxious or nervous; I agree. I try to stay calm and relaxed as much as possible but I get nervous very easily and am anxious about many things. I have a habit of over-thinking, I worry a lot, and I tend to be insecure.

4 comments:

  1. Monica, I know what you mean about agreeing with people to avoid confrontation, I tend to do the same thing. Depending on the topic though, I find myself just not saying anything at all. Better they not know, rather than get the wrong idea right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, monica!
    You are like my idle person:)
    I really enjoyed read your test results!
    I am disorganized person sometimes. I try to be organized but very very hard for me to change right away. I'm still trying though:)
    I will look forward to know you more in this class.
    oh btw,,,when i saw you first time i was like hmm she looks kinda familar to me and i go oh danny and david haha. I think i saw you when danny's birthday? i think? haha
    nice meeting you here again monica:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conscientious and Agreeable. Sounds like a pleasant combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also am like you in social settings. I am shy and quiet at first, but once I get to know you I start talking more

    ReplyDelete